3D Printing Hobby Chat

Got a Makerbot, a RepRap, or some other 3D printer?
Jenkins19

3D Printing Hobby Chat

Post by Jenkins19 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 am

I like to have a mobile creative chat room for my 3D printing hobby website to connect with people that share similar interests around the world and converse real time about our hobby and thoughts.
I tested RumbleTalk and FlashChat but I think they lack of third party capability, any suggestions?

Jenkins19

Re: 3D Printing Hobby Chat

Post by Jenkins19 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

Jenkins19

Post by Jenkins19 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi guys.

It has been a while since my last visit. I just wanted to let you all know how it went and how I decided. Well basically I started using Rumbletalk application which cheapest one for me counting what functions I need. Well it really is a good application where you can edit the design as much as you would like, post youtube videos, charts, pictures other files. I also use it on my blog, page and facebook page simultaneously. It is very well synchronized and works great.

It is also really good radio player chat.

Jenkins19

Post by Jenkins19 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Rumbletalk offers you really a lot! A lot! You can change your backround, chat weight, height, design, text style, you can use it as a chat window or as a floating chat as well.

It works on mobile and tablets, it allows you to send videos, pictures, charts. You can do a voice or video calls, can speak public or on private and it just looks beautifully.

cadmodeling777
Location: MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.

Post by cadmodeling777 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 am

Well basically I started using Rumbletalk application which cheapest one for me counting what functions I need. Well it really is a good application where you can edit the design as much as you would like, post youtube videos, charts, pictures other files 3d printing