FORUM ATTACHMENTS???

Just want to hang out with other Makers and chat about stuff? This is the place to do it.
europa

FORUM ATTACHMENTS???

Post by europa » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi Jon,

Any chance of enabling forum attachments?

thanks,

Matt Hodge.

jonoxer
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Re: FORUM ATTACHMENTS???

Post by jonoxer » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi Matt, I've been a bit scared of doing that because we had so many spammy registrations but now that reCAPTCHA seems to be doing the job I think it'll be OK. I've just turned on attachments, but with the limit that users in the "newly registered" group (anyone who has done less than 3 posts) can't add them. Attachments should work after users have made 3 successful posts.
--
Jon

jonoxer
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by jonoxer » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Hey Matt, since I already know you, I've manually taken you out of the "Newly Registered" group to give you full forum permissions including attachments without having to do three posts first.

Cheers
--
Jon

europa

Post by europa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 am

Hi Jon,

Thanks very much, for taking the time to get back to me and setting up the forum permission.

Have completed a little project just recently and blogged it at Little Bird... no, I haven't cloned any more of your stuff! Unfortunately the Eagle schematic and pcb files and the .pde attachment, seem to have evaporated into the ether!

Until now, have been blogging stuff at Little Bird and JeeLabs. Since you have gone to the trouble to set this forum up, I would like to take the opportunity to occasionally blog stuff here. Hope others find some of the stuff
of interest and more importantly, "of use" and of course I look forward to playing with some of your new toys!

regards,

Matt Hodge.