Arduino Leonardo keyboard entry

Just want to hang out with other Makers and chat about stuff? This is the place to do it.
INeedHelp111

Arduino Leonardo keyboard entry

Post by INeedHelp111 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:01 pm

i buyed a Arduino Leonardo board with a Matrix Keypad and some extra cables, because my friends are playing GTA IV With Dutch police forces. they use the matrix keypad so if there is a call from the dispatch they press on the A button and the Arduino program know that he needs to Automaticly typ JJJKL. Its like automaticly typing, like a hotkey. but if i trythe programm by myself, it wont work. Maybe you guys can help me with that??

Here's my script that i use,

Some more explonation: If i press the A button on the Matrix 4x4 pad, it should automaticly typ: jjkl . but if i upload the programm it doesnt do anything.

These are my scrips, ( http://pastebin.com/h9e9h7AV ) please look at it and retyp if im doing it wrong. also tell y how to install it correctly :)

angusgr
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Re: Arduino Leonardo keyboard entry

Post by angusgr » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 am

I split your post off into a new thread because it wasn't related to the thread you posted in.

I can't see any reason why your program doesn't work, sorry. Maybe it's a problem with the keypad wiring?