Xbees not bee-ing

Just want to hang out with other Makers and chat about stuff? This is the place to do it.
Freedj

Xbees not bee-ing

Post by Freedj » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 am

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but it looks like the closest one to topic.
Anyone out there familiar with Xbee Pro 2.4 Digimesh?

I have a reeeally annoying problem with a pair recently purchased. I have read all the articles I can find including the Manual and Digi's knowledge base articles and still can't get them bee-ing...more like bumble-beeing :( :twisted:
Ok..the problem is with IO line passing..or Change Detect on IO lines..Everything works just fine until I enable this function...with the two options(or both) of Change Detect or Sample rate .

I have been at this for nearly a week now and the whole lot are just about to get thrown over the fence!!!!..They just flat out refuse to associate once CD or IR are enabled....no matter what config I use. The whole idea, I was hoping, was to use some of the Xbees IO lines to simplify some functions and free up some on my MCU.
It seems like I might be dreaming....Any help/suggestions AT all would be much appreciated