Arduino homepage forums

Just want to hang out with other Makers and chat about stuff? This is the place to do it.
greywolf271

Arduino homepage forums

Post by greywolf271 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:07 am

Is the Arduino Homepage forums offline ?

greywolf271

Re: Arduino homepage forums

Post by greywolf271 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:40 am

The problem I'm having is specific to IE8 on WinXP. I can't display the forums pages when I log in. And it's not specific to the forums page, Playground, Labs and Store does not display either.
Initially I thought something was wrong with my profile. Using my Fedora machines and Firefox, I have no problems, so I had to set up arduino on Linux.
Then I installed Opera in WinXP and that's working ok too.
This is really frustrating not knowing what's causing this issue with my IE8. This is the only URL where this blank window shows up (forum, playground, labs and store).
I've shutdown antivirus, set my browser security to almost nil and the problem persists.

The pages display ok when I don't log in and simply get to the URL's as guest.

abhaybh

Why does my " +IPD,<len>: " AT command executes only once even if placed in void loop() ?

Post by abhaybh » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:16 am

I want to run all AT commands through Arduino Code over the Serial Monitor,and want to fetch data using a Thingspeak Key.
My other AT commands execute well periodically as needed in void loop(), but whenever I place the " +IPD,<len>: " AT command into void loop(), the loop() function runs only once and stops.

Need help in fixing this problem, as soon as possible.