Case/enclosure for freetronics eleven board?

Do you have an idea for a device that you think Freetronics should create? Discuss your ideas here! Sometimes we may even give you a sneak peek at secret projects we have in the pipeline, or ask for feedback on designs before they go into production.
MrDropsy

Case/enclosure for freetronics eleven board?

Post by MrDropsy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi guys,

I have a Freetronics Eleven and Ive been using it for my project, Soon I will hopefully have all my components etc. on the prototyping area. I also have the 16x2 LCD. I was wondering if there was a case/enclosure to contain the board?

I would like to have the board in some sort of a case such that the LCD display is accessible from the outside of the box so I can press the buttons.

Does this exist? or are there even any cases available at all?

Any help would be great.

andrew
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Re: Case/enclosure for freetronics eleven board?

Post by andrew » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 am

We don't have any plans to make enclosures at the moment.
cheers
John

AndrewWalton

Post by AndrewWalton » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

When you're soldering your task, it's great to comprehend what you're associating with! The greater part of our sheets and shields have an exhaustive pinout and guide imprinted on the base and the best, do my assignment uk so when you're binding underneath there's no compelling reason to flip the board over continually.

elizabethdavid

Post by elizabethdavid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 am

That said, getting great cases that function admirably for what you're doing is dependably a test in light of the fact that everybody needs a marginally extraordinary case. A professional paper writer you need to fit the 16x2 character LCD on, however, I need to fit a 3.1" COG 128x64 LCD, and another person needs to utilize a hued TFT show. You require vent gaps since you have a shield that gets hot, yet the other person needs to utilize it outside in the rain, so he needs it fixed.