Home automation has some issues, a few I was thinking of was
* Partner acceptance
* the "what happens when it goes wrong" question
* what happen when you leave the property
To that end I was think of a device based around the two-way switching of a light that you typically have at the top and bottom of a staircase.
How about a module that has a load sensor to read and DPDT relay to flip light circuit's status?
* For a partner it would be an invisible upgrade
* If it goes wrong the existing two-way switching still works
* it can easily be removed and replaced with a cable joiner.
Do you have an idea for a device that you think Freetronics should create? Discuss your ideas here! Sometimes we may even give you a sneak peek at secret projects we have in the pipeline, or ask for feedback on designs before they go into production.
1 post •Page 1 of 1