Hi everyone!) I make escape rooms!

Showcase your projects! We love to see what people come up with, so please share your creations here.

Hi everyone!) I make escape rooms!

Post by trinetey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 am

Greetings to all!)
I want to tell a little about myself and what I do.
I am an engineer with more than 8 years of experience. But already 3 years apart from engineering I have another passion - I build escape rooms :D and provide full-cycle services for creating escape rooms.

Creating escape rooms is a very creative activity, during which I do such things:
  • All the necessary electronics for the quest. Development and implementation of puzzles. Riddles undergo multiple testing to improve the reliability of their operation :ugeek: ;
  • Development of a design project and its full implementation;
  • Production of thematic decorations and realistic props;
  • Writing a unique script for the needs of the customer. The script can be written as for a person who plans to do escape room business. And so that using the real escape game wants to promote its core business;
  • Сreating a unique musical accompaniment.
I invite everyone to visit my site https://super-escape-room.com/ for a more complete idea of what I'm doing. I have detailed stories about ready-made works there)

And a little photo with my puzzles from this stories;) :

If you have any questions, please contact me via the website or write to the mail: fly-frog-fly@yandex.ru

Thank you for attention!)