Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino concerned sandy

The StepDuino is an Arduino Uno compatible board with 2 onboard stepper controllers, a 20x4 LCD, servo outputs, and inputs for travel limit switches or a touchscreen overlay. [Product page]

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino concerned sandy

Post by thanloeuth » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Spotland pitch could cause injuries when Spurs visit Rochdale in FA Cup fifth round
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino will hold talks with chairman Daniel Levy amid huge fears about the Rochdale pitch ahead of the FA Cup fifth round clash between the two clubs.
Spurs' win over Newport set up the visit to Spotland later this month but the state of the League One club's pitch is causing major concern with Pochettino and his backroom team.
The surface has been badly impacted by the weather, and despite the club's attempts to patch up the pitch up with sand, the ground would surely increase the risk of injury.And Pochettino has revealed he will discuss the issue with Levy. It remains to be seen whether moving the fixture emerges as an possible solution.agent sbobet
'Yes, I saw the pitch. I think you are going to struggle, no? But not only us. Them, too,' Pochettino said. 'I think the FA need to assess how the pitch is and then to take a decision about if it's good for the FA Cup, good for the players, good for the teams to play in this type of pitch, in that condition that I think doesn't help football.
'I don't know why what happened, happened with this pitch but it's true that the picture - I think it's not a pitch in a condition to play football. SHOW MORE CLICK HERE agent sbobet