Hair Bundles are popular fashion accessories. Ombre bundles wigs are popular because you can use heat to style the wigs, whereas synthetic wigs melt if heat is applied. Real wigs are more expensive, but are also more natural looking and of a higher quality. To take care of your Brazilian Hair Bundles, treat it similar to your own hair. With care, the wig will last for years.
1. Comb out any tangles. Before you wash your Malaysian Hair, make sure you take the time to comb out any snarls, tangles, or knots. Use the appropriate brush or comb for your style wig.
2. Fill a washbasin with cool to luke-warm water. Add a small amount of shampoo. A cap full is enough. Place the wig in the water and let set for a few minutes.
3. Massage the shampoo into the ombre human hair. Swish the wig from side to side and up and down. Gently squeeze out the water and rinse with cool water.
4. Refill the washbasin with cool water and add the conditioner. Again, little conditioner is needed. A cap full is enough. Place the wig in the water and let it set for five minutes. Swish the wig from side to side and up and down.
5. Rinse the wig in cool water. Gently squeeze out the excess water. Hang the wig to dry or place it on a wig stand. If you use a hair dryer, place it on a low setting. You can style the ombre bundles with rollers and setting lotion or use a curling iron once it dries.
The EtherDue combines a super powerful 84MHz Cortex M3 with onboard ethernet connectivity. Dual Micro USB, a MicroSD card slot, switchmode power supply. 100% Arduino Due compatible. [Product Page]
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests