UPS system code problems

The EtherTen combines an Uno-equivalent Arduino-compatible board and Wiznet-based Ethernet support, along with a microSD card slot and Power-over-Ethernet support. [Product page]
Stylmast

Re: UPS system code problems

Post by Stylmast » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 am

I have just tried the code for the inverter by it's self and it works. But when it's added to the rest it doesn't work. Any idea's ??

angusgr
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by angusgr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Not really, sorry. Can you be more specific?

Stylmast

Post by Stylmast » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 pm

When I run the code using on 3 raw ADC & the 3 gauges with math etc they all work correctly and display the correct data ( or close enough ). This is checked with digital meters both multi & clamp. But as soon as I add the extra code on the SD card for the 4th ADC and or gauge, all of the data stops being sent to the web page for display. ADC display display 0 and gauges sit on there default start numbers.

The code looks right to me, but I could be wrong. I think that there is something a miss with the code for the 4th gauge as I tried to run it with only 1 other gauge & ran into the same problem.

Also need some help on how to locate the gauges beside each other, currently they are all under each other on the left side of the page.

I had a look at the developers tools and did see a it was showing errors 3 out of 4 when the web page was up even with the 3 gauges working. Need to spend some time working out how to use that tool, any direction on that.

Stylmast

Post by Stylmast » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:06 am

The attached is a snap of the screen with 3 inputs working, the 4 gauge has no math on the SD card.

The first to lines of errors is what get displayed 3 out of 4 when the math is added to the SD card for the 4th gauge and all gauges display the same as the 4th gauge. I will post up an updated picture later with all the same info but with the 4th gauge math added.
Attachments
ups 1.jpg

Stylmast

Post by Stylmast » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:02 am

I just turned on the dev tools and saw this. What does this indicate? as I am new to this dev tool.

Index : 37 is this line - request.send(null);

I have just been watching the console & notice that I don't get a error when ever an data update happens. 1 line at a time only. Am I right in guessing that this might have something to do with the delays in the code, as I'm trying to less needle movement on the gauges as the data coming from the ACS current sensors is always change. Not the current it self.
Attachments
ups 2.jpg

Stylmast

Post by Stylmast » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:38 am

Do I have to use raw ADC data with the web page or can I use the final answer from the math that is show for the serial print?

As the web page has to do the math with fix numbers and not the variable ones that the Ten does.