code problems

The Experimenters Kit includes an "Eleven" Arduino-compatible board, plus a range of parts and a guide to make it easy to get started with Arduino projects. [Product Page]
2wombats

code problems

Post by 2wombats » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:18 am

I recently purchased a starter kit followed instructions and completed all projects , simple really , however 2 days later I fired up the programme to do the projects again to familiarize myself with the operation , and the code I copy pasted from (freetronics pdf) is showing errors .Does anyone have this problem . I know I did when I loaded the first sketch , initially I found another web page that I copy pasted from (it worked) but I cant find it and it wasn't the pdf version... Can anyone help before I turn my kit into landfill ...Please

2wombats

Re: code problems

Post by 2wombats » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:41 am

I reinstalled software and now it say's "problem uploading to board arrggh !

2wombats

Post by 2wombats » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:47 am

Ok so I just loaded the software onto a laptop with windows 7 ...Same problem....!?!?

angusgr
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by angusgr » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:11 am

Hi 2wombats,

Sorry to hear your experimenter's kit isn't working. Do you have the Freetronics drivers installed as described here? http://www.freetronics.com.au/pages/ins ... or-windows

In the Arduino IDE, if you choose File -> Examples -> Basic -> Blink are you able to compile and upload the basic Blink example sketch? If not, please post the exact error message that is printed out (you can take a screenshot, or select the text with the error and use Ctrl-C to copy it to the clipboard, then paste it into your post.)

cholmes

Post by cholmes » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:05 am

This is quite a later reply, but Is suspect the problem is with special, invisible characters copied from the PDF.
It is better to copy the code from the "Experimenters Kit Example Sketches" web page
http://www.freetronics.com/pages/experi ... e-sketches

vishal23

Re: Play Happy Wheels

Post by vishal23 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 am

Hello Friends, I am glad to inform you that here we are going to provide you the best portal play happy wheels free online games and these games are of funny games. You can access to these games online without facing any type of error or problem and these games are available in the different levels. These games can be played with the help of keys and can have lots of entertainment at any how. Once go for these games.