Fritzing

The "Eleven" is our Uno-equivalent Arduino-compatible board, but with a number of improvements including prototyping area, a mini-USB connector, LEDs mounted near the edge, and the D13 LED isolated using a FET. [Product page]
spoon

Fritzing

Post by spoon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 am

Hi,
My son and I have just started with eleven, so I apologise if this is faq - but is there somewhere we can download the "eleven" component for fritzing that we seen in a lot of the documentation to replace the standard arduino component?

Thanks

S

PeterB

Re: Fritzing

Post by PeterB » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 am

The latest version of the Experimenters Kit uses a really nice Fritzing version of the ElevenR3 in the documentation.

I also would like to be able to use Freetronics Fritzing parts to make documentation for myself.

cacycleworks

Post by cacycleworks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:13 am

~bump~ yes, just laid out a design with the eleven only I had to use the standard arduino UNO model, as I didn't see the eleven listed in fritzing.

I just created a part for fritzing, and I wish instead of modelling the eleven in CAD, I would have done it in Fritzing. It'd be nice if someone from Freetronics could do that for us... :ugeek:

Thanks,
Chris

cacycleworks

Post by cacycleworks » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 pm

THAT is awesome-sauce! Thank you. BTW, wow, their SVG parsing is pretty insane. I tried adding a LS7166 and it's killing me.

slartybardfast

Post by slartybardfast » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:47 am

Has there been an update on this?

angusgr
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by angusgr » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 am

No, I'm sorry there isn't. I produced an Eleven Fritzing footprint for internal use but I wasn't particularly happy with it. I haven't yet had time to go back and try to clean it up.