How to use DMD2 Library with other library using same Timer1

The Dot Matrix Display (DMD) is a 32x16 array of high-brightness LEDs for visually striking effects. [Product Page]
impawank87

How to use DMD2 Library with other library using same Timer1

Post by impawank87 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:09 am

I am new to this forum and Arudino too and sorry if i am violating any rules and regulation. I have used DMD library and it works awesome :) . But now i am using Virtual wire library which uses Timer1 and i think DMD library is also using the same Timer1. :?:

My Question is DMD2 is also using the same Timer1 or it is not using any timer. :roll:
Can we have any other alternative method means can i change the Timer1 to any other Timer or any other option because i am trying to use Virtual wire library as well. Please Help. Or give some idea how to manage these two library at the same time. :( :(

impawank87

Re: How to use DMD2 Library with other library using same Timer1

Post by impawank87 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:45 pm

No Reply :?: :?: :?: :( :( :( :( :( :(

impawank87

Re: How to use DMD2 Library with other library using same Timer1

Post by impawank87 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:18 pm

No option left for me other than using one extra Arduino UNO and communicating using Hardware serial. Job got done !!! :)

Any want to know i think there is no way out to use both the library at the same time. (DMD Library and Virtual wire Library)

Sad but ok.... :? :?
I completed my project Thank you all who have seen but not suggested me any thing. :roll: :roll: :roll: