Sd cards works, then stops

Combining the power of the ATmega2560 MCU with onboard Ethernet, a microSD card slot, an efficient switchmode power supply, and a small prototyping area. [Product page]
AlexSell

Re: Sd cards works, then stops

Post by AlexSell » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 am

I am having a similar problem in which I am trying to host an "index.htm" file from my Ethermega. The first time I tried it it worked like a charm, now however every time I try to access it the Serial Monitor in the IDE tells me it can't find the file.

andrew
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by andrew » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 am

AlexSell wrote:I am having a similar problem in which I am trying to host an "index.htm" file from my Ethermega. The first time I tried it it worked like a charm, now however every time I try to access it the Serial Monitor in the IDE tells me it can't find the file.
How are you powering your EtherMega, and is anything else connected to it (external circuitry, shields, etc.)?

AlexSell

Post by AlexSell » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:46 pm

I am using a 9 volt power supply as well planning to connect a motor shield. My end goal is to create a drone that can be controlled via a web browser that has a battery powered IP camera mounted on top.

andrew
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by andrew » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 am

AlexSell wrote:I am using a 9 volt power supply as well planning to connect a motor shield. My end goal is to create a drone that can be controlled via a web browser that has a battery powered IP camera mounted on top.
Would you mind posting your sketch?