Cube 3D Printer

Got a Makerbot, a RepRap, or some other 3D printer?
iSteve

Cube 3D Printer

Post by iSteve » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:53 am

So I bit the bullet and bought a Cube 3D printer as i needed something turnkey.

however its not without some initial setup problems,
setting the gap between the printhead and plate proved to be a pain in the Butt!
the instructions / setup guide not very helpful, even after several calls to USA,
theres a cubifyfan blog so I emailed Tom and he was able to clarify the procedure.

So with the help of Autodesk 123D Ive been printing.

cef
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Re: Cube 3D Printer

Post by cef » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:39 am

Good to hear it's all working.

At the last 3D Printing night at the Connected Community Hackerspace we had two people with Cubes printing away. I think one of the guys was called Tom, but it may be a different Tom for all I know.

iSteve

Post by iSteve » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

When and wheres the Hackerspace meet ups, Id like to come along

cef
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Post by cef » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 am

They're usually on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month, in Hawthorn (near Swinburne uni). They start at about 6-6:30pm and go till about 10pm.

Next meetup is on the 18th of March (this Monday).

You can find the website for our hackerpsace at: http://www.hackmelbourne.org/

You can find our location details (including PT and parking options) at: http://www.hackmelbourne.org/about-cchs/location/

We also have a page on Meetup.com where you can register your interest at: http://www.meetup.com/Connected-Communi ... Melbourne/

Note: We hold a lot more events than just the 3D Printer night, so they all appear on our meetup page and on our website calendar. The calendar on our website comes out of our Google Calendar, so if it gets updated the website updates automatically. You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar so the events appear in your calendar.

Hope this is enough info. ;)

PeterGrant

Post by PeterGrant » Thu May 01, 2014 1:27 pm

At last, you resolved that issue. BTW, have you 3D printed some stuff so far? Often times, it’s the machine which malfunctions in 3D printing. I experienced it when I used my spools of 1.75mm plastic ABS and PLA filament from 3D2print. My Bukobot 3D printer only supports 3mm diameter of ABS and PLA. Mates, find time which diameter and types of plastic filament are compatible with your 3D Printer.

StevenMorgan

Post by StevenMorgan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:07 pm

The 3D Systems Cube 3 is a standout amongst the most smaller double extruder 3D printers I've seen. The machine is very much composed and equipped for aligning individually, which implies it's prepared to work appropriate out of the case. It's likewise simple to utilize and can print objects of high detail. Online Essay Help | EssayEmpire

billyfowler

Post by billyfowler » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am

I'm looking for a 3d printer. I am on a relatively low budget. Also, I don't intend to print anything too large, but who knows. I do not care if it is pre-assembled or not. If anyone could help that would be wonderful. Essay help UK Thank you

henrycarter139

Post by henrycarter139 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:36 am

I have been using this technology it is the best invention of science. By using technology I have completed many designing showpieces which look very amazing.

Dissertation Writer Online