Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 am
- Forum: SuperHouseTV Home Automation
- Topic: Ep 1: Home Automation System Architecture
- Replies: 18
- Views: 21295
[...] the reason I went for pairs of buttons initially was just to avoid having to maintain any concept of "state" centrally. [...] Maintaining a concept of state is certainly something I want to do [...] It's funny, but "What about current state?" was the first thing I thought of while watching yo...
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am
- Forum: Product / Device Ideas
- Topic: Australian version of PowerSwitch Tail
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8544
(Just emailed this to Jon & Marc before discovering this board (sigh). Thought I'd post it here as well for community feedback.) Hi Jon & Marc, Just going back over my notes from LCA and one of them was the idea that I think we discussed on the day for an Australian version of a PowerSwitch Tail lik...